- Personal information about visitors to our website is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
USE OF INFORMATION
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
- Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
- Apart from where you have consented, or where disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- We will not sell, trade or rent your name or personal information to third parties.
- To maintain the security of your personal information, we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol by default. Our website features a valid SSL certificate issued by Let’s Encrypt Authority X3, allowing you to purchase goods or services from out website in a secure transaction environment.